Article number: 166778
HD-25 PLUS, 3.0m Coiled Cable and 1.5m Steel Cablee.
The closed-back HD 25-C IIs are purpose-designed, professional monitoring headphones offering high attenuation of background noise. Capable of handling very high sound pressure levels and of extremely robust construction, these headphones perform exceptionally well in high-noise environments, e.g. ENG, sound reinforcement, studio monitoring and audio equipment testing. The capsule is rotatable for one-ear listening. Ideal monitoring headphones for cameramen and DJs.
• HD 25-C II
• Velour ear pads (1 pair)
• adaptor to ¼” (6.3 mm) stereo jack plug
• High sensitivity
• Very good attenuation of background noise
• Low weight
• Comfortably fitting adjustable headband
• Detachable single-sided connection cable
• Transducer Principle : Dynamic
• Frequency Response : 16-22000 Hz -3 dB
• Nominal Impedance : 70 Ohms
• Weight Without Cable : 4.9 oz.
• Charictaristic Spl : 120 dB
• Ear Coupling : Supraural
• Distortion : <0.3%
• Connector : 3.5 mm mini-stereo with 1/4” adapter
• Cable lenght: 3m coiled cable